To sustainably alleviate poverty in developing nations by infusing life into local businesses to create well-paying jobs with dignity.
A lack of high quality, stable employment keeps millions in poverty. We are dedicated to changing this by helping to launch and build businesses that create jobs and new local income streams. We believe in the unique capacity of a job to empower self-reliant individuals and families, equipped to provide their needs and invest in the development of their own communities. Infused Impact is a U.S. 501(c)(3) charity, incorporated in the State of Connecticut in 2019.
Partnering With Experience: Our Board & Management
Cathie is the Founder, CEO and CIO of @ARKinvest. She is a thematic portfolio manager for disruptive innovation, a mom, economist, and women’s advocate.
- CIO of Global Thematic Strategies, AllianceBernstein
- Co-Founder of Tupelo Capital Management
- Chief Economist (& Equity Research Analyst, Portfolio Manager and Director), Jennison Associates
Jim is a seasoned entrepreneur and recognized business leader, with over 35 years of experience with his companies while leading boards and supporting/founding charities.
- Founder/President, Agility Inc
- Director, Century TyWood Manufacturing
- Board Chair, The Resource Partnership Boston
Leticia Ramirez Hashem
Leticia, a Harvard MBA grad, is a management consultant with extensive experience in strategy and organizational leadership for Fortune 500 companies and nonprofits.
- Management Consultant
- US Director, Danita’s Children Haiti
- Board Director, Harvard Business School Community Partners
Pete is a highly experienced Fortune 500 leader named “New Leader in the Law” by the Connecticut Law Tribune and one of Connecticut Magazine’s “40 Under 40.”
- VP Government Affairs, Keurig Dr. Pepper, Inc.
- VP Gov & Regulatory Affairs, Nestlé Waters N. America
- VP Communications & Corporate Affairs, Frontier Communications